Friday, August 9, 2013

Craving Cake!

So here I am bored stiff and wanting something sweet...we have nothing to bake with, but we do have boxed cake!! Yay for us and since it's just for my girly, sweet-lovin' self I decided to go for it! Now what kind???


Strawberry!! Why? Because it's pink!! Duh. So boxed cake is super super easy!!! Which is why people use it!!! Mix together the water, oil, eggs, and pretty pink mix...


Oh la la!!!


Pans ready!


Okay...too many pans...


In the oven you go my pink friend!! Cooking...cooking...cooking...


Ding!! I'm not one for timers...although I have a really cute cupcake shaped one...anyhow so I just stick a toothpick in my cakes every so often until it comes out with sugary little crumbs! Okay. Time to decorate! I wasn't much in the mood for pretty...I wanted to eat the darn thing!!




So regular vanilla frosting from a jar...yum...with a spoon please! And then powder the top with cocoa and a sieve...little item in which you place powdered sugar or cocoa and it comes out looking like snow, no clumps...the name of my crappy little box cake? Chocolate Covered Strawberry cake!!!! Yummy yum!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment